Monday, September 20, 2010

Another Wedding Season Coming to an End

It is hard to believe that April is now five months past. Another wedding season is coming to an end and it has been a memorable one. Great wedding location favorites were experienced again this year - Hartefeld National & Ridley Creek Park and Mansion. In fact I'll be closing out the 2010 wedding season at Hartefeld National in late October.

New favorites were found. These are places I highly recommend. Venues such as Cescaphe Ballroom, the Curtis Center, and Brandywine Manor House all provide for beautiful and elegant ceremonies. Whether you are looking for a grand celebration or a simple ceremony, these venues have exactly what you need.

So for everyone planning a 2011 wedding event, give these places a look. Also, give me a call or send me an email. I'm happy to help you craft your wedding ceremony.

Meanwhile, cheers to all the 2010 newly weds! Now bring on 2011!

No comments: