Monday, July 22, 2013

Final Ceremony...for now

Last year, I took on a new position with added responsibilities.  Because of this, I am no longer booking weddings.  While I love performing weddings, I am simply no longer confident in my long-term weekend availability.  Without knowing exactly what my availability is six months to a year in advance, I am not able to confidently reserve wedding dates.  So after six years of officiating and performing close to 100 wedding ceremonies, I presided over my final wedding in June.  Cheers to Mikki and Jake for a happy and love-filled life together!

I extend my deepest gratitude to the couples who have invited me to share their wedding day with them.  It has been my honor being a part of their truly joyous occasions.

Congratulations to all of them.  I wish you all the very best married life can offer!

No comments: